Featured Latest Projects
Repairing a Wind Damaged Commercial TPO Roof in ChicagoNovember 16, 2016
Smart Roofing, Inc. recently repaired this commercial TPO roof in Chicago where the original roof was blown off by the wind. (Windy City, indeed!) This 4-story roof repair was an insurance claim which also included masonry repairs to the building.
What is TPO?
Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) is a single-ply reflective roofing membrane made from polyprophylene and ethylene-propylene rubber polymerized together. It is typically installed in a fully adhered or mechanically attached system, allowing the white membrane to remain exposed throughout the life of the roof.
This roof system features the Carlisle Sure Weld TPO roof over R-30 ISO insulation and includes a 20-year roof system warranty.
- Cedar Shake Roof Replacement in Glencoe
- Tile Roof Replacement in Oak Brook
- Commercial Multi-Family Flat Roof Replacement in Lake Forest
- Residential Metal Portico Roof in Arlington Heights
- Lisle Brava Composite Cedar Shake Roof Install
- Standing Seam Residential Metal Roof in Northfield
- Bolingbrook Shingle Roof Replacement
- Commercial Metal Roofing in Chicago
- Replacing an Old Cedar Shake Roof in Kildeer
- Smart Roofing and Rebuilding Together