Featured Latest Projects
Repairing a Wind Damaged Commercial TPO Roof in ChicagoNovember 16, 2016
Smart Roofing, Inc. recently repaired this commercial TPO roof in Chicago where the original roof was blown off by the wind. (Windy City, indeed!) This 4-story roof repair was an insurance claim which also included masonry repairs to the building.
What is TPO?
Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) is a single-ply reflective roofing membrane made from polyprophylene and ethylene-propylene rubber polymerized together. It is typically installed in a fully adhered or mechanically attached system, allowing the white membrane to remain exposed throughout the life of the roof.
This roof system features the Carlisle Sure Weld TPO roof over R-30 ISO insulation, and includes a 20-year roof system warranty.
Please contact the roofing experts at Smart Roofing, Inc. at (847) 797-0404, to learn more about our roof products and services, or email us at email@example.com for any residential or commercial roofing needs.
- Cedar Shake Roof Replacement in Palatine
- Burr Ridge Tile Roof Installation
- Slate Roof Replacement in Evanston
- Roof Replacement in Streamwood
- Naperville Shingle Roof Replacement
- Bolingbrook Roof Replacement
- Riverside Tile Roof Repair
- Oak Brook Roof Replacement
- Ludowici Clay Tile Roof in Burr Ridge
- Hail Damaged Tile Roof Replacement in Schaumburg