Featured Latest Projects
Repairing a Wind Damaged Commercial TPO Roof in ChicagoNovember 16, 2016
Smart Roofing, Inc. recently repaired this commercial TPO roof in Chicago where the original roof was blown off by the wind. (Windy City, indeed!) This 4-story roof repair was an insurance claim which also included masonry repairs to the building.
What is TPO?
Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) is a single-ply reflective roofing membrane made from polyprophylene and ethylene-propylene rubber polymerized together. It is typically installed in a fully adhered or mechanically attached system, allowing the white membrane to remain exposed throughout the life of the roof.
This roof system features the Carlisle Sure Weld TPO roof over R-30 ISO insulation, and includes a 20-year roof system warranty.
Please contact the roofing experts at Smart Roofing, Inc. at (847) 797-0404, to learn more about our roof products and services, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any residential or commercial roofing needs.
- Multi-Family Flat Roof Replacement in Lake Forest
- Metal Portico Roof in Arlington Heights
- Lisle Brava Composite Cedar Shake Roof Install
- Standing Seam Metal Roof in Northfield
- Replacing an Old Cedar Shake Roof in Kildeer
- Metal Roofing in Chicago
- Smart Roofing and Rebuilding Together
- Commercial Flat Roof Replacement in Highland Park
- Park Ridge Shingle Roof Replacement
- Park Terrace Multi-Family EPDM Roof in Mount Prospect