Featured Latest Projects
Park Ridge New Construction – Standing Seam Metal RoofApril 22, 2016
Smart Roofing, Inc. is pleased to share photos of this Park Ridge new construction where a standing seam, curved panel metal roof is being installed.
Houses in your neighborhood with metal roofs most likely are of the standing seam variety. Continuous panels run from the ridge of the roof all the way down to the eaves. Between the panels are seams connected by fasteners which are raised above the level of the metal roofing. This is where we get the term standing seam, because the seam is raised or standing, as opposed to flush-mounted.
SMART Roofing, Inc. is a full service roofing contractor serving Chicago and its surrounding suburbs. From roof assessments and repairs to installations of virtually every type of new residential roof and commercial roof, our commitment to excellence, stellar customer service and exceptional results are the “SMART” roofing difference.
Remember to contact Smart Roofing, Inc. at (847) 797-0404, or email us at email@example.com for your residential or commercial roofing needs.
- Multi-Family Flat Roof Replacement in Lake Forest
- Metal Portico Roof in Arlington Heights
- Lisle Brava Composite Cedar Shake Roof Install
- Standing Seam Metal Roof in Northfield
- Replacing an Old Cedar Shake Roof in Kildeer
- Metal Roofing in Chicago
- Smart Roofing and Rebuilding Together
- Commercial Flat Roof Replacement in Highland Park
- Park Ridge Shingle Roof Replacement
- Park Terrace Multi-Family EPDM Roof in Mount Prospect