Featured Latest Projects
Park Ridge New Construction – Standing Seam Residential Metal RoofApril 22, 2016
Smart Roofing, Inc. is pleased to share photos of this Park Ridge new construction where a standing seam, curved panel metal roof is being installed.
Not Just Metal, But Standing Seam – There’s metal roofing, and then there’s a particular type called standing seam metal roofing.
Houses in your neighborhood with metal roofs most likely are of the standing seam variety. Continuous panels run from the ridge of the roof all the way down to the eaves. Between the panels are seams connected by fasteners which are raised above the level of the metal roofing. This is where we get the term standing seam, because the seam is raised or standing, as opposed to flush-mounted.
SMART Roofing, Inc. is a full service roofing contractor serving Chicago and its surrounding suburbs. From roof assessments and repairs to installations of virtually every type of new residential roof and commercial roof, our commitment to excellence, stellar customer service and exceptional results are the “SMART” roofing difference.
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Replacement in Arlington Heights
- Brava Shake Roof Installation in Inverness
- Standing Seam Roof Installation in Wilmette
- Slate Roof Replacement in Evanston
- Commercial Metal Roof Installation in Chicago Area
- Cedar Shake Roof Replacement in Glencoe
- Church Steeple Replacement in Lemont
- Tile Roof Replacement in Oak Brook
- Commercial Multi-Family Flat Roof Replacement in Lake Forest
- Residential Metal Portico Roof in Arlington Heights