Featured Latest Projects
Featured Residential Roof – Glencoe, IllinoisJune 2, 2017
Smart Roofing, Inc. is proud to share this beautiful Western Red Cedar Shake roof installation in Glencoe, Illinois. This residential roof features Certi-Guard® cedar shakes made from Western Red Cedar.
Cedar shakes are a highly durable roofing material. They hold up well during periods of heavy rain and snow and are impervious to bugs. Since cedar is a breathable material, it also helps preserve the structural integrity of the home by preventing condensation issues. This cedar shake roof installation features premium cedar shakes that have been pressure-impregnated with fire-retardant polymers to provide permanent fire protection. These products carry the label Certi-Guard® and has met C fire testing standards.
Another benefit of a cedar shake roof is that it is highly energy efficient. Testing has demonstrated that a cedar shake roof can keep an attic 28°F cooler during the hot summer months; and because the cell structure of wood makes it a natural insulator, the home will be kept warmer during the cold winter months. One of the main reasons so many people fall in love with cedar shake roofs is their unique look. No two cedar roofs look the same, so this is an ideal material if you want to add major curb appeal to your home. (excerpts from roofcalc.org)
If you are ready for a new roof, contact Smart Roofing, Inc. at (847) 797-0404, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your ALL of your residential or commercial roofing needs.
- Smart Roofing and Rebuilding Together
- Commercial Flat Roof Replacement in Highland Park
- Park Ridge Shingle Roof Replacement
- Park Terrace Multi-Family EPDM Roof in Mount Prospect
- The Importance of Flat Roof Maintenance
- Moisture Issues in Masonry Buildings with Flat Roofs in Chicago
- Chicago Commercial Roof Replacement
- Slate Roof Installation in Oak Brook
- Schaumburg Commercial Flat Roof Recovery
- Shingle Roof Replacement in Orland Park