Roof Hail Damage
Roof Hail Damage in Wheaton, Batavia, Aurora, Winfield, Sugar Grove & PlainfieldLearn More Contact NOW
Friday night 05/17/2019 thunderstorms produced hail storm in Chicago Western Suburbs. Many roofs in Wheaton, Winfield, Batavia, Aurora, Sugar Grove and Plainfield sustained damage. Hail size varied from 1 inch to 2.5 inches. A roof may be substantially damaged by hail, even though the actual shingles appear to still be in place after the storm. Identifying whether your roof, siding, windows or gutters have sustained damage from a hail storm may be difficult. Therefore, it is crucial to have a qualified roofing expert examine your roof after a storm to fully evaluate the damage to your property and assist you in filing an insurance claim. Even if damage to your roof may not seem severe at the moment, if left un-repaired, it may eventually lead to additional leaks and problems down the road – which could end up costing substantially more to repair.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU’VE HAD HAIL DAMAGE?
- If other homes or buildings in your area have hail damage, chances are good that your house has been damaged too.
- If you notice bruise spots on your shingles, that is a definite sign of hail damage.
- A leak coming through any part of your ceiling also indicates potential damage that you may have overlooked in the past.
- If other parts of your home or building are damaged from a storm (such as a fence or gutters), your roof may have been damaged too
- Dented gutters, air conditioners and siding—this kind of damage is easy to spot from the ground.
Chicago Western Suburbs communities should be alerted that bogus roofing contractors or “storm chasers” will be going door-to-door circulating contracts to residents whose homes have visible damage. Many of these contractors seeking the roofing work are from out of state and have misrepresented themselves and their activities. Please do NOT hire someone who comes to your door. There are plenty of reputable roofing professionals in the area. Before hiring a roofing professional, ask your friends or neighbors for a recommendation.
With over 25 years’ experience and a reputation you can trust, SMART Roofing, Inc. will identify whether your roof, siding, windows or gutters have sustained damage from the storm. SMART Roofing, Inc. has also helped thousands of customers in Chicago Western Suburbs navigate the insurance roof claim process. SMART Roofing, Inc. is a GAF-Master Elite Contractor and is fully licensed and insured: IL License #104-009220.
SMART Roofing Inc.
Wheaton area hail damage roofing contractor!