Articles & Tips
Chicago Carlisle Syntec PVC Roof System – Commercial Project
SMART ROOFING, INC. commences roof replacement at one of Chicago’s largest state-of-the-art food processing & cold storage freezer facilities. The approximately 120,000-square-foot facility is one of the first of a new generation of food facilities that completely separates raw product operations from cooked product operations, and incorporates innovative refrigeration and ventilation systems. A sanitary walk-on ceiling separates processing and maintenance operations by creating space above all the production areas. The new roof system will include a Carlisle Syntec Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) membrane – the most trusted membrane type – used for decades of waterproofing protection in Europe and North America. PVC’s popularity stems from its dependable, heat-welded seams, high reflectivity, superior physical attributes and resistance to water, chemicals, grease, fire and punctures. Carlisle provides the industry’s most comprehensive line of Air & Vapor Barrier products includes self-adhering sheet membranes, spray- and roller-applied air & vapor barriers and fluid-applied, vapor-permeable air barriers. Each commercial roofing system has its own performance characteristics and distinct advantages. SMART Roofing is a commercial roofer that has worked extensively to install, maintain and repair each of these roof systems. During this time, we have acquired vast knowledge and expertise on the intricacies and nuance of each roofing system. This knowledge, coupled with our size and experience, enables us to evaluate your facility’s particular roofing characteristics and effectively recommend roofing solutions that will meet your needs.View All Articles
- Chicago Bungalow Tile Roofs
- Holiday Decorating Could Damage Your Roof
- Proper Gutter Maintenance
- Is There Mold On Your Roof?
- Roof Maintenance & Inspections
- Fall Home Maintenance
- Chicago’s GAF Master Elite Roofing Contractor
- The Importance of Commercial Roof Maintenance & Repair
- Chicago Roof Clean-up Tips
- Storm Damage – Roof Repair Or Replacement?
- Chicago & Chicago Suburbs Roofing – Tips For Hiring A Roofing Contractor
- Maintenance Tips to Help Prevent Roof Leaks