Featured Latest Projects
Shingle Roof Replacement in Orland ParkJanuary 21, 2020
Here is a shingle roof we recently replaced on a church in Orland Park. To accompany a new roof we are also installing custom made steel box gutters, new aluminum siding, and new steel soffit and fascia. Big projects are always appreciated by us as they offer an opportunity to showcase our efficiency.
This shingle roof in Orland Park was replaced with GAF Timberline Ultra HD shingles, which are thicker and offer more protection from the elements. Since this is a church roof, the details drawn by the architect had to be followed to the dot to make sure the roof will last for years without any issues. Custom sized steel gutters and downspouts made by our sheet metal crews tie in the roof to the new steel soffit and fascia we had to install. New sheet metal cladding and saddles promote water flow from roof top penetration curbs and prevent leaks in the future. The new siding on the gable puts everything together, and with a custom color and design of ridge vent, this roof showed us how quickly we can adapt to new styles and requirements of roofing projects. This shingle roof replacement in Orland Park is one we are very proud of.
SMART Roofing, Inc. is a full-service roofing contractor serving Orland Park and its surrounding suburbs. Select SMART Roofing, Inc. as your Orland Park Roofing Contractor. From roof assessments and repairs to installations of virtually every type of new residential roof and commercial roof, our commitment to excellence, stellar customer service, and exceptional results are the “SMART” roofing difference.
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Replacement in Arlington Heights
- Brava Shake Roof Installation in Inverness
- Standing Seam Roof Installation in Wilmette
- Slate Roof Replacement in Evanston
- Commercial Metal Roof Installation in Chicago Area
- Cedar Shake Roof Replacement in Glencoe
- Church Steeple Replacement in Lemont
- Tile Roof Replacement in Oak Brook
- Commercial Multi-Family Flat Roof Replacement in Lake Forest
- Residential Metal Portico Roof in Arlington Heights